How to Apply
To apply as an experienced officer, you must have served a minimum of one year with your current police service
Please mail the following documents: (not bound and without any plastic coverings)
- Cover letter, including day and night time telephone numbers, along with an e-mail address
- Up to-date resume
- Copy of your Ontario Police College diploma
- Copy of your driver’s license
- Proof of successful completion of four years of Secondary School education or equivalency. A copy of your diploma and transcript are required.
- Proof of successful completion of Post-Secondary education. A copy of your diploma and transcripts are required, whether you completed your course of study or not.
- Completed authorization for Release of Information. This document is to be handwritten in black ink.
- Proof of course certificates
- Photocopy of the Standard First Aid Certificate – Level “C”
- Current Performance Evaluation
- Completed Police Constable Application Form – This document is to be handwritten in black ink.
- Proof of current fitness test – PIN, PARE, POAT