Police Week to be celebrated in Orangeville
Your Orangeville Police Service is pleased to invite the public to join in celebrating Police Week in Orangeville, May 12 to 18, 2019.
The 2019 Police Week celebrations will include various activities at OPS Headquarters, 390 C Line:
• Monday, May 13, the Service will offer a Child Identification Clinic from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
• Tuesday, May 14, Chief Wayne Kalinski and Deputy Chief Leah Gilfoy welcome members of the public to meet with them in the OPS Board Room from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., to discuss any policing issues in Orangeville. Questions will also be received and answered via Social Media during the two hour event!
• Wednesday, May 15, a Child Car Seat Inspection Clinic will be offered from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
• Thursday, May 16, a New Driver Awareness Information Session will be offered to members of the community from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Constable Shawn Latimer will discuss how best to prepare yourself as a new driver including a recap of the rules of the road, recent changes to the Highway Traffic Act and Cannabis Act.
*Please contact OPS to reserve your spot for this session as it will be limited to 30 participants. Call 519-941-2522 ext 2221 or email [email protected]
• Friday, May 17, we will be holding another “Coffee with the Chief” session from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at McDonald’s, 23 Broadway location.
The Orangeville Police Service looks forward to welcoming the public to 390 C Line for the events of Police Week 2019 and we thank you for your continued support!