Large Quantity of Illicit Drugs Seized
Your Orangeville Police Service is committed to community and public security especially when community safety is compromised by drug dealing and disorder.
On Monday, April 8, 2019 members of the Orangeville Police Service were in the area of Amanda Street and Townline in response to complaints of drug dealing.
As a result of officer observations, a vehicle was stopped at approximately 1:00 a.m.
David Flake, 35, of Milton was arrested and charged with the following criminal charges:
1. Possession of a Controlled Substance (Heroin);
2. Possession of a Controlled Substance for the Purpose of Trafficking Section (Fentanyl);
3. Carrying a Concealed Weapon;
4. Possession of a Weapon for a Purpose Dangerous to the Public; and
5. Breach of a Conditional Sentence.
Mr. Flake remains in custody and is scheduled to appear in court in Orangeville on April 15, 2019, to answer to the allegations.
The approximate street value of the drugs seized is $15,000.00.
Police continue to investigate illicit drug crimes in the community. Anyone having information regarding illicit drugs or any other crime is encouraged to call the Orangeville Police Service at 519-941-2522 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or online at www.crimestopperssdm.com.